- Removing dirt and grime from windows and glass surfaces using a non-abrasive glass cleaning solution, water, and rubber squeegee blades.
- Determining whether window glass is clear, reflective, or tinted, and adapting window cleaning techniques accordingly.
- Using a scrim or microfiber cloth to dry around the edges of the glass.
- Using towelling cloths to remove excess water and moisture from window sills.
- Operating aerial lift platforms and other lift equipment to reach the windows of high-rise buildings.
- Appropriately cleaning up after each job to ensure that there is no residue or dirt left behind.